Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spooks and Smiles and Ties that Bind

I have two awesome kits to show to you today!


The first one, is Spooks and Smiles by Digi Designs by Nicole. It is a super cute Halloween kit... But the colors also work for fall LOs. The LO that I made today is not a Halloween one, but I think the kit worked very well with it! You can find the kit at the STS store.







This next kit is awesome... I almost did not have the chance to work with it, since I was out for so long, but I e-mailed Lori and asked to play with it... it turns out I was still on time... the kit is being released today! Called The Ties that Bind, this is an elegant kit, perfect to scrap those old photos... I just love the colors and the style of it! I managed to get two LOs done with it! It is now available at the STS store!












And don't forget to come by tomorrow. It is the release of my new kit Apple Picking. I will be offering it for free for a week only! You don't want to miss it! Here is the preview:





No comments:

Post a Comment