Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fun after 4th of July!


Wow!! I have been so busy with 4th of July activities and summer fun... I am sorry if I am not posting as often as you would like me to... It should get better...
STS is having a sale to continue the fun after 4th of july. The store is having a 30% discount store wide!!! Take a look at the flyer below and click on it to be taken to the store!



Are you ready for another fun kit? Nicole has a new kit coming out called "Play Time". As always, it is super versatile!! Its colors are fresh for the summer, blues, orange and green. Here are the some of the LOs that I made with the kit. You can click on the preview to go to the store and grab it! And I believe, that this week only, she has a treat for you and she will be giving you the some quick pages if you purchase the kit... so don't delay your purchase! If you like the kit, grab it now!!



Thanks for reading my blog. And please come back again... I should have a freebie for you towards the middle of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment