Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Kit from Scraps n' Pieces


My designers are keeping me busy this Summer. Today is the release of yet another fun kit to work with. This one is called Splash! And yes, you guessed it! It is a very summery kit for all those pool and beach pictures! I loved working with it. It's bright colors are fun... and the papers are very different! Lots of glitter and realistic water... Bellow you will find my LOs and a preview for the kit. You can grab it at the STS store.





Now, here is the deal! I have a QP ready for you. I will be posting it sometime today or ntomorrow... So please come back for it! In the mean time, scroll down for another freebie that I posted yesterday... and please keep coming back!! My designers are swamping me with work... and that means freebies for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment