Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another awesome kit by Rebecca PSP

Please come join me for a Speed Scrap tomorrow at Stuff to Scrap! If you never have done one, you will have lots of fun!! I will give you 7 instructions (one instruction every 10 minutes) and you will be scrapping a page along with us! You will have an extra hour to complete and post your project. What do you get? Well, an awesome completed page and... a participation prize!
See bellow postings for the Speed Scrap flyer (linked to forum) and the great participation prize!




After playing with Rebecca's new kit, I think it has become one of my favorites!! This is such a different fall kit! The kit is called Autumn's Whispers. And it has such an earhy feel to it!!! It is perfec for scrapping those sepia and black/white pictures! Below you will find the preview (linked to store) and my LOs! I hope you like it as much as I did!!
Wow!! And the kit is actually on sale for $2.50!!!
Come back later on today or tomorrow for a QP freebie made with this kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment