Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thanks for all that downloaded Scrapping Rainbow yesterday! If you can, please make a LO and upload it at the Stuff and Scrap Gallery and use code srd so it also shows up in my gallery!


As promissed, more LOs with Pool Party... here are some of the LOs that my CT has created with Pool Party:


These first two were the creation of Rebecca PSP Designs, who I CT for! She volunteered to Guest CT for me until my CT is complete... Thanks Rebecca!!


These next two LOs, are by LaceE. LaceE was the first one to sign up as my CT. He is from Hungary and does awesome LOs... You will learn more about him and the rest of my CT next week!




Don't forget to check back next week for the release of Rainbow Sherbert!!

Now for what is going on in the rest of the digiworld:

First of, Scraps N' Pieces have come up with another awesome sports kit! Kick it!! This time, it is a Soccer themed kit. I did not have any soccer pictures, so my LOs are generic... but I love how they turned out!! The kit is on sale this week only for $2.50. So head on to STS to snag it before pricing goes up!



If you head over to the Scraps N' Pieces blog, they have a cute QP waiting for you!

Also, Scraps N' Pieces will be hosting a Speed Scrap this Tuesday at STS! See the flyer for details!



No comments:

Post a Comment