Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little Blue Bird Freebie - You get the papers today!

I am so glad everyone is enjoying Little Blue Bird! I really had so much fun designing it... It is a super versatile kit and very cute for those kid pictures! I love all the positive comments... Thank you!! If you just got here and did not get the other files (alphas and elements) just go back to my previous posts... they will be available for downloading only till Friday night, when I will be taking the links down...


Click on the preview to get the link for the papers... and if you have some time, please leave me a shout out!




A short post today... I am busy packing for my Holiday trip. After today, you probably won't see any post from me till the end of the year... Who knows? I might just find some time to keep blogging, but it is very unlikely, since I have a huge family and they all want to do something while I am visiting... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

13 comments:

  1. thanks again for this cute kit! Merry Christms to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the kit with the bright cheery colors. Thanks so much!!!! Enjoy your time with your family, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebie...thanks so much...I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the papers today. I am a sucker for circles & contemporary designs, so I LOVE these. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much I loved this kit it is very awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great collection of papers your sharing today! Thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable kit! I'm so glad I logged in just in time! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this kit and was just sitting down to use it but I realized there was no "W" in the alpha. :-( I even checked the full page with all the letters together thinking maybe somehow the W file got deleted, but nope... no W. You don't happen to have an extra W laying around anyplace, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure that these links were supposed to still be up, but they are, so I have grabbed this really neat kit. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete