Monday, December 7, 2009

Two kits being released today by my fellow designers!

Today I have two new kits to show you from my fellow designers at Stuff to Scrap. The first one, is called A Passion for Paisly from Scraps N' Pieces. It is so cute! I love the colors... they are so refreshing... a great contrast with all the holiday colors that we have been posting lately!

I really loved to work with this kit! Here are the LOs that I did with it together with the preview. Make sure you visit Scraps N' Pieces' blog... they have a little something waiting for you! Click on the preview to be taken to their store... If you like the kit, make sure you go by the store this week, as it is on sale for the first week for only $2.50.




The next kit is by Digi-designs by Nicole. It is a cute Christmas kit called Country Christmas... This is a super cute Christmas kit... I really enjoyed scrapping my daughter's pictures from her visit with santa this year... Bellow you will find the preview and the LO that I made with it! Click on the preview to be taken to Nicole's store!

No comments:

Post a Comment