Saturday, May 23, 2009

I have been accepted for another CT!!



This has been a wonderful week!! I have been accepted for another CT! I am now a creative team member for Scrap'n Pieces! I am so excited!! This week I was accepted for the only two CTs that I applied for (the only two that I have ever applied). I am excited because both designers have awesome kits. I can't wait to show you some LOs done with my newest CT roll. That will be probably early next week... stay tuned!




In the mean while, I have two LOs for you that I created for a slow scrap challenge at Simplescrapper. We are into week 3 and I can't wait to see the LOs created this week... Here are the ones done for weeks one and two. My subject is TRAVEL. We had to choose 4 words (one for each week) that would reflect/define our subject. My words were: Dream, Adventure, Relax and Explore ( their initials spell DARE). We are only using one kit for this project for all four weeks. The kit that I chose is named Voyage by Lilian Cimesa aka Malacima. You can find her stuff at www.malacima.blogspot.com
Let me know what you think!
Week 1




Week 2


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being picked for both CT's! It's a blast and both designers have awesome stuff! See you around STS!

    ReplyDelete