Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Week 3 May Work-a-log project

As I mentioned before this challenge is being hosted by Simple Scrapper. It had been lots of fun and challenging to use only one kit for all 4 LOs (this week it was LO number 3). The theme that I chose is Travel and the word for this week is Relax. We were asked to journal our hopes and dreams for the future regarding our subject. Of course I want to go to places I have not been to yet, and meet new people, etc. etc. But most of all, what I would like to do, is to learn to relax a little bit more when we travel. I love to travel and I love to see new places... but the problem is, I am always trying to fit too much into my schedule... and most of the times, by the time the trip is over, I am more tired than when I left. LOL. That's why, my word for the week was perfect for this assignment. LEARN TO RELAX is my hope for future endeavours. For the journaling, I chose to write relax, and related terms... almost like a mantra... to see if I can internalize it and make it become real. I hope you like it!


As mentioned before, the kit used is Voyage by Lilian Cimesa aka Malacima. The stitching is from the kit Smile from Digi-Designs by Nicole.


No comments:

Post a Comment