Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My first blog post!


Dear readers,



I decided to take the plunge and start blogging!! I was just accepted for Digi-Designs Nicole's CT! I was a little hesitant about starting a new blog, but decided to experiment with it and see how it goes. I will be posting my LOs here. Be on the look out for some freebie QPs from time to time as Nicole releases new kits. I hope you have fun following this blog!



As part of Nicole's CT, my firs assignmet was to come up with two LOs for her newest kit SMILE. I could not stop smiling when I saw the preview for the kit! I loved the colors and the elements. Here are my first two pages. Please let me know what you think! Here is a preview of the kit:



you can find it here: http://stufftoscrap.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_16&products_id=113

And here are my LOs with this wonderful kit!







I hope you enjoyed my first post. Please come often for more LOs, and freebie announcements.


Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment