Monday, August 10, 2009

So much to talk about!!!

I am back from vacation! And there is so much I need to share with you!!
First of, while I was on vacation, I was accepted to be a Wild Graham Cracker!! Yeah!!! That means that I will have lots more to share with you from two awesome designers, and also that more freebies should be coming your way!!

Next, the kits that have been released during the weekend!
Nicole, from Digi-designs by Nicole has not one, but two awesome kits out!! I made LOs with Girl Rock Star, but she also has Boy Rock Star!! The kits are pretty much the same, what changes is the color scheme!!

Here is what the previews look like, followed by my LOs. Previews are linked to store!!







Scraps n' Pieces have also been busy... They have an awesome kit for little girls called Just Dance! Here are the preview and my LOs:




Preview is linked to the store

Also, Rebecca's new collab kit has a name now!! It is called Wild Abandon! Here is another peak at it's preview... I had lots of fun with it! The kit is in stores now at My Life and Scrap!! Preview is linked!!

Also, when you go to My Life and Scrap, don't forget to check this out:

HUG MLAS FROM YOUR BLOG: *Blog about MLAS 3 x a week for 3 weeks and get a free Mega Collab of your choice!

For more informations on this awesome promotion, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment