Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still very busy over here! I have a Freebie QP for you...

August has been a super busy week!! First of all thanks to the ones that have already applied to my CT call. If you have not heard from me yet, you will be hearing soon! Also, the call is still open. If you are interested, please apply! I am looking for a mix of newbies and experienced scrappers. Call ends on September 15th!

Today I have two kits to talk to you about. First of, Scraps N' Pieces is the featured designer this week at Stuff to Scrap. Because of this, they decided to release their Eternity kit! I love this kit. The colors are awesome. Bellow are the LOs that I made with the kit and further down this post you will find the QP freebie that I have for you! Also, Scraps N' Pieces are celebrating being in the spotlight with a whopping 30% discount on their entire store!!! Click on the flyer to be taken there...

Flyer is linked to the STS store!

Preview is linked to the store





And here is the QP. The preview is linked to 4shared... But don't leave just yet, because there is more... and Nicole also has some freebies for you! Keep on reading to find out more!


Nicole from Digi-designs by Nicole also has a new kit coming to the stores this week WootHoot!! It is so cute... because of the owls, you would say it is a fall kit... but the colors are soft and it can also be used to scrap those cute baby pictures! Below is the preview (linked to store) and the LOs that I made with it! Nicole is running a special... If you order the kit, and the coordinating quick pages, you can get the free flairs by using the code FlairsFree.






The preview for the kit is linked! Also, there is not one freebie, but too waiting for you at Nicole's blog... clicl HERE to be taken to her blog.

So, what are you waiting for? You know you want to to take advantage of both Scraps N' Pieces discount and Nicole's offer... go over to stufftoscrap and start shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 14 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the QP -- so beautiful! Unfortunately, the preview doesn't seem to be linked. :(

    Just wanted to let you know; I hope you're able to get the link added so that we can all enjoy your wonderful work! Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete