Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Girly Girl and a freebie

Well, I am a week late posting this... Originally I wanted to post it on the 6th, but I got the flu and all my plans got changed.

Today I have a very girly kit to show you. The kit is called Girly Girl and is done in pastels and lots of pink. I have a real girly girl at home and thought it would be fun to do a kit to scrap those pictures of her that just call for pink, glitter and sparkles.


I hope you like the kit. The kit will be available at my store at Stuff to Scrap. I also have an add-on as a freebie for you. I would not leave my readers without a treat... Please let me know if you like the kit. I did get disappointed with the lack of comments for last kit... I only had a handful... I am starting to think that you are not really interested in full kits! I know everyone has a hectic schedule... but I did invest time putting the kits together, all I need is a little encouragement to keep sharing the files with you before they go to the store! LOL!!


Bellow you will find some LOs that my CT created with Girly Girl. At the end of the post you should find the freebie...


By Christi:



By Osli:





By Colleen:








And here is the preview for the add-on to Girly-Girl! I hope you enjoy it! Please don't forget to leave me a little coment if you download it!


6 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Nov [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 12 Nov [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Nov. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie - and for your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie - love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing this lovely addon!

    ReplyDelete