Monday, November 30, 2009

Victorian Elegance - Freebie day two!

I hope you all are liking the kit. I have not heard from many of you out there! Today you get the elements for Victorian Elegance! Tomorrow the papers, and by the end of the week the links will be taken down... so make sure to come tomorrow for the papers!


I also want to tell you about a fantastic Count Down to Christmas happening at Stuff to Scrap in December! That's right... we will be counting down to Christmas with a freebie every day!! Everyday there will be a designer offering a freebie... all you have to do, is follow the trail... It will be just like one of those advent calendars, where every day you get to open a new window for a prize! I am sure this will be lots of fun! Here is the flyer for the event! Make sure you go to STS's blog to get the location for the first link! You can get there just by clicking on the flyer... but don't forget to first scroll down and grab the elements for Victorian Elegance!






Now, for the file that you are looking for... just click on the preview to grab the file... Remember to come back tomorrow for the rest of the kit, and don't forget to leave that comment before you go!


7 comments:

  1. Love this kit! Thank you for sharing your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your kit and I really excited to open it up and play with it. I love vintage kits! Thank you so much for sharing your work and your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this lovely freebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing this lovely kit
    your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Maria! I have decided to feature your kit in a hybrid for STS! :)

    ReplyDelete