Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Touchdown

I have been working on my home remodeling for the past two weeks. I am sorry I have not posted as often... it is taking all my available time! The good news is that tomorrow, the new carpet will be installed! Just in time for Thanksgiving! After that, all we have to do, is move back in, LOL!! So, I am hoping to have better posts in the weeks to come! Nicole has a new kit this week! I should have posted about it on Monday... It is called Touchdown, and it is a very cute kit... even if you do not follow football (like me!). Bellow you will find her preview and the LO that I made with it! It is available now at her store at Stuff to Scrap. Click on the preview to be taken there...





Please come back towards the end of the week! I have a new kit coming out!! I really like it! I hope you will too... Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment